EQUINE RESOLUTIONS & MATES4MATES
Equine Resolutions & Nag Nanny - Horse Riding Lessons & Kids Camps
My Blog

EQUINE RESOLUTIONS & MATES4MATES

On Friday 17th October, 2014 Equine Resolutions and Equine Encounters kicked off their 5th Equine Therapy Program for Mates4Mates.  This program was developed by Brenda Tanner Co-Founder and CEO of Equine Encounters in 2013.

Brenda runs this  program in conjunction with myself (in the capacity of co-facilitator) working with clients and the Nag Nanny herd.

Mates4Mates offers a life-enhancing experience through their Equine Therapy Program which challenges participants to break down their physical and psychological barriers by connecting with horses.

Mates4Mates is a non-profit organisation, please visit their webpage:

It is truly a blessing to be a part of this wonderful adventure.

Kind Regards
Teena

8 Comments to EQUINE RESOLUTIONS & MATES4MATES:

Comments RSS
B3 Jacket in Cheap Price on Monday, 28 May 2018 9:48 PM
Shocking, splendid site outline! What exactly degree have you been blogging for? you made blogging look straightforward. The general look of your site is magnificent,and also the substance!. Thankful For Your article.
Reply to comment

University coursework writing on Wednesday, 27 June 2018 8:06 PM
First time I realized how intense a psychological barrier could be was the point at which I was figuring out how to ride a bike. It was captivating to watch my senior sibling ride it and I was somewhat desirous of him and needed to ride simply like him.
Reply to comment

company on Tuesday, 31 July 2018 12:15 AM
i am glad to read this
Reply to comment

cheap essay editing service on Friday, 10 August 2018 6:08 PM
Really, to work along with the horses is a really tough job. To care them, to feed them and their look after every activity is very difficult. Specially to tackle with the stubborn horses is very difficult job. Blog is really informative in this regard.
Reply to comment

loemrntdherid1 on Tuesday, 21 August 2018 12:47 PM
your post is very useful, I am truly happy to post my note on this blog.
Reply to comment

Suicide Squad Harley Quinn on Tuesday, 11 September 2018 3:11 PM
I always like to read a quality content having accurate information regarding the subject and the same thing I found in this post. Nice work.
Reply to comment

cute summer quotes on Thursday, 20 September 2018 11:52 AM
I like this post that amazing and interesting. Thanks for share! Visit my home: sunny day quotese
Reply to comment

i hate you but i love you on Saturday, 22 September 2018 2:39 PM
Really, to work along with the horses is a really tough job. To care for them, to feed them and their look after every activity is very difficult. I like this post that amazing and interesting. Thanks for share! Visit my home: quotes about time passinge
Reply to comment