EQUITANA 2014 & BIANCA GILLANDERS
Equine Resolutions & Nag Nanny - Horse Riding Lessons & Kids Camps
My Blog

EQUITANA 2014 & BIANCA GILLANDERS

Last week saw Equitana hit Melbourne.  Yahoo !!!

The were lots of horsey related activities and of course lots of shopping. $$$$.

I brought myself a new helmet, some Breakaway Stirrups, Natural Rope Halter and Carrot stick, and lots of other goodies which should be arriving shortly........ Exciting !!

During all four days we visited all of the exhibits and watch may of the demonstrations - one of the my favorites was  "The Way of the Horse (TWOTH)",
The objective is for each contestant (3 in total) to start (break-in) an un-handled young horse.

Following this for the four days was truly inspiring.  To watch these people work their magic and watch the trust and respect that these horses learn was nothing short of inspiring !! I particularly enjoyed watching one contestant, Bianca Gillanders weaved her magic with her lovely filly "Min"

Bianca believes in starting at the beginning when it comes to working with horses.  Focusing on working with troubled horses, Bianca helps them overcome resistances by re-establishing the basics that are often missed and improving confidence and trust by connecting with them through feel, rather than fear.

Bianca will be running a clinic here at Ricinda Ranch in April 2015
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is interested in learning horsemanship skills, or want to fine tune skills they may already have.

Having attended a couple of Bianca's clinics in the past I can highly recommend attending one of her clinics.

Stay Tuned for the dates !!!

Please click on the link below to visit Bianca's webpage.

Thanks for your time - Over & Out !!

Teena

12 Comments to EQUITANA 2014 & BIANCA GILLANDERS:

Comments RSS
uk assignment writing service on Monday, 28 May 2018 9:43 PM
O its great.Its good for kids.Such stuff is really exciting for kids.I would like to share this post with my kids and I am sure they would love it.Thanks.

loemrntdherid1 on Tuesday, 21 August 2018 12:47 PM
What a nice post! I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

Godaddy vps h on Wednesday, 5 September 2018 9:44 PM
Very interesting blog. Many blogs I see these days do not really provide anything that attract others, but I am most definitely interested in this one.

Assignment help online near me on Saturday, 8 September 2018 8:51 PM
Cool thing about riding horses is if you see me strolling on the street I simply look like a regular individual but On a horse I'm smooth and I look relatively like a ballet performer individuals stop to look at me I feel special on a horse.

academic writing services UK on Monday, 10 September 2018 6:19 PM
I really admire your work keep it up. Your blog is more helpful for me and your writing techniques always inspire me.

Joker Costume on Monday, 10 September 2018 8:19 PM
It's really highly recommendable blog for those who want to learn and gets information.

Buy Instagram Followers cheap on Wednesday, 12 September 2018 6:17 AM
I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job!

website designing company in delhi on Wednesday, 12 September 2018 5:23 PM
visit here for more infomration

Bali honeymoon packages on Wednesday, 12 September 2018 5:24 PM
for more information visit here

tu cheez lajawab on Wednesday, 12 September 2018 5:25 PM

USA Students Assignment Help on Saturday, 15 September 2018 3:30 PM
We are having a best academic experts in our team that hold great knowledge and understanding in finishing your task appropriately. StudentsAssignmentHelp.com is giving reliable USA Students Assignment Help services for all the students studying in different universities and colleges of USA.

English song lyrics on Saturday, 22 September 2018 4:38 PM