WANTING YOUR FEEDBACK ON ARCHIE FROM NAG NANNY
Equine Resolutions & Nag Nanny - Horse Riding Lessons & Kids Camps
My Blog

WANTING YOUR FEEDBACK ON ARCHIE FROM NAG NANNY

Dedication to a Gentle Soul ....... Archie

I have recently posted an article honoring Archie and I would really love to hear your stories about Archie, it can be as long, or as short as you wish.

Remember the saddle club days? or maybe you had a private lesson on him, or perhaps you did some equine therapy with this amazing man.......

Anything at all .... I would love to hear from you ...

Cheers Teena

8 Comments to WANTING YOUR FEEDBACK ON ARCHIE FROM NAG NANNY:

Comments RSS
Bronwyn on Tuesday, 19 September 2017 8:51 PM
I remember one day, we had finished up our work and Tina told me to tie Archie towards the end on the arena under the huge hoop-pine tree. I did as I was told and put Archie in a quick-release knot before walking back to the safe-area. I had just gotten to the gate when I heard some very familiar snuffling. I turned around to see that the clever little Archie had managed to untie himself from the fence and followed me! I loved my little buddy. I was pretty young when I first started going to nag nanny and I'm not going to sugar-coat it; I was lacking in the friends section. It sounds worse that it actually was, I was just bad at socialising. But when I came to the un-spoken realisation that I was going to be paired with Archie every time I was going to be there, I decided: "why not? I'm going to practice talking to people on Archie." And that's what I did. I'm pleased to announce that it worked and I am now in good relations with brilliant friends. He was honestly the greatest thing that happened to many people, and we will all miss him heaps and heaps. No-one knew what to think when he died, but time heals all and we can now smile as we think about him and all he did. (He also really liked blue if I remember correctly) We love you Archie. 💙
Reply to comment

test on Monday, 14 May 2018 2:46 AM
good
Reply to comment

law assignment help australia on Tuesday, 22 May 2018 11:11 PM
Pretty honorable update here for the number of people who wanted to have the horses. I also download the book you have posted on the link is quite fantastic and enjoyable.
Reply to comment

superior writing services on Saturday, 2 June 2018 12:37 AM
Why my feedback is so important for you? Can you explain that, please? I will leave it later.
Reply to comment

how to fix sound problems in windows 10 on Thursday, 28 June 2018 5:10 PM
Online windows 10 n sound issues are very problematic and in this we have no worry to solve because it is the solver problem.
Reply to comment

best essays on Thursday, 2 August 2018 8:59 AM
Why my feedback is so important for you? Is there a reason behind that?
Reply to comment

loemrntdherid1 on Tuesday, 21 August 2018 12:46 PM
Lovely facts and figures.
Reply to comment

the page here on Saturday, 8 September 2018 10:11 PM
This is the first time i have come across here and glad to know about the feedback on archie from nag nanny. I am really interested on hearing your stories about archie. Hope that you will update the details here as early as possible.
Reply to comment